Saturday, November 12, 2005

Walking Around the House Nude

This is something I do all the time. There is nothing wrong with a human body, be it male or female, it is something to be celebrated. I do not understand why people have a problem with me being nude in my own home. I do everything nude, I'm even sitting here right now, naked as a j-bird, tying happily into my computer.

When guests come over I usually put on boxers. Sometimes shorts. Sometimes however, I do not. I love answering the door nude to Jehovah's Witnesses. I always invite them in, but they never take me up on my kind offer. Usually the women run away blushing like mad while the men stand there screaming about demons and stuff like that. They always sneak a peek at sneaky pete though. :)

I sunbathe nude in the yard. I barbeque nude. I water the lawn, play volleyball and badminton and wash my car, all in my yard, all in the nude. The lady next door says I'm a voyeur, but she's the one spying on me so that makes her the pervert. I'm just being Steerpikepie, the way God intended.

Does anyone else walk around their house nude? Got pics?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

plz tell me you don't exist. plz tell me you're a joke. or a nightmare.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

Er, what's wrong hrag? Bad day?

7:51 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

I walk around my house naked all the time when my kids are at their dad's house.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

The readers here at Steerpikepie seem to think we are not real, or are a joke. Therefore I submit that you should enter photographic proof here on this site, to prove you do indeed walk around your house naked.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Since i only walk around naked when I'm alone, it would be rather hard for me to take pictures of myself engaging in that activity.

Any ideas?

8:57 AM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

I have a few, actually. :)

9:50 AM  
Blogger Trouble said...

well spill, dammit. don't keep all that cheesy goodness to yourself.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

I am always willing to share my cheesy goodness with you.

Well, you could call one of your girlfriends over and she could take some pics of you...or the two of you could ummm...have a naked pillowfight and set up a camera to catch the action....or you could get a webcam! Yes! A webcam!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Arthur Mundane said...

Also check to see if your camera is equipped with a timer. Timers are handy.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

Very good suggestion, Mundane!

I also think that in conjunction with the nude photos/videos, Trouble should take a few shots of herself in various *outfits*.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Allen said...

You disgust me, Pie.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home