Friday, November 11, 2005

Trading Spouses

Since I'm already out of the closet with my love of reality TV, I just have to ask if anyone saw the episode this week. I LOVED it so much. That woman was obviously absolutely insane and she did wonders for the reputations of real Christians everywhere, as we can now offer her up as a representation of those who claim the title Christian while serving Satan.

Anyone watching that nutcase could see the little smile before she would begin a tirade, of course fatty didn't think we could. She pulled the whole stunt for two reasons:

1) She's utterly insane
2) She's mega fat

See, IMO she didn't want to read the letter on tv stating that she is getting the money for her gastric bypass surgery. She would rather piss on the name of Jesus and rip up the check. Her family looked stunned, the best part is when she accuses them of not praying for her and the eldest daughter said she did, every night. Then she apologized to her mother, and the mother says, You did come to my mind. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And her friend was in on the whole, we'll be tv God warriors against the dark-sided Satanists, thing. I LOVED it when the flake mum stated that she had made too much salad. Not one of those fatasses got the joke! LOLOLOLOL! Brilliant.

The flakes were funny too. I enjoyed when the new husband asked what education she had. She said, oh lots and stated she was going for a doctorate. To which he asked, did she have a masters? She said....no, and he left the room. Hehehehe. And I mean, even I would have a bell or a gong to wake up sleeping hypnosis clients, she uses the feedback from her mike. Why she needed a mic I have no idea.

Hehehe. Remember when the fat mum started puking when new dad said there was a psychic on the radio show with them? HAHAHAHAHA! Take me to a Church!!

I hope they take her kids away. I really do. She needs to be locked up on meds. I hope she sells her intestines on Ebay after they cut her open like a deer and scoop them out, so she can eat as much as she wants and then shit it out before it digests.

Hehehehe. Who would think a woman that ugly would be so vain?

God Bless reality TV.

10 Comments:

Blogger Allen said...

All you watch is reality television. Dog the Bounty Hunter? Give me a break! The only person in this world more loserish than Dog is yourself. Congratulations!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

The correct spelling of the word in this context is "looserish."

I watch Dog because he is pathetic, learn to comprehend what you read.

Shoelimpy on the other hand, has downloaded on his computer, the theme song from said show. He LIKES it. Yep. So does that make Shoelimpy even more looserish than the person who watches Dog to laugh? Yep.

And of course the fact that Shoelimpy spent his teenage years in Hawaii getting all the hot Hawaiian pussy he could handle (laugh) makes him instantly envious of anyone who's parents didn't blackmail them into leaving the Islands. So envious that he still to this day uses Hawaiin slang, bra.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Allen said...

I'm American, thank-you, I do not use such ethnic slang as "looserish." If you want to correct spelling or grammar, I would recommend you start with your own posts. Were I of a lesser sort I might waste my time pointing out each of these errors to you, but unlike you I have better things to do with my time.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

What better things do you have to do with your time?

2:56 PM  
Blogger Allen said...

Things you could not even begin to imagine, Mr. Pie.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

Name just one thing.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

i love your multiple personalities.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Allen said...

What multiple personalities would those be?

3:28 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

Steerpikepie wouldn't share a cab with Shoelimpy, much less a personality.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

Well looky here:

How to Become a Bounty Hunter and Pick Up Chicks, by Shoelimpy

Shoelimpy is an expert on Bounty Huntin' so I guess he wishes he really were Dog! The hairdo would be a step up, that's for sure.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home