Saturday, December 17, 2005

Shoelimpy Won't Let Me Talk to Annie

But she fucking rocks. Liberals can't debate her so they troll and flame her. It's pathetic and yet hilarious. I get ROCK HARD when I think of my little Annie, all alone and driving the angry hordes of liberal limpwrists insane. Look at what some asshole said on Atrios, where she took control of the board in about 60 seconds, and left them all with nothing but ad homs and character slurs as a defense:
Some Clueless Asshole Wrote:

Some of you have been wondering whether AnnieAngel and friends are "parody" trolls. If by parody troll you mean that she doesn't actually believe what she is saying then, yes she doesn't believe a word of what she is saying. In fact, I don't think that she's even a she. More likely "she's" a seventeen-year-old boy with time to kill on a Saturday afternoon.

But she's not really a parody troll because you aren't supposed to be in on the joke. The joke is in getting responses. She is a classic troll. Post something over the top and watch people respond.

So YHBT. YHL. HAND.

I can say all of this with supreme confidence because as someone used to read Pandagon's comments, I remember this guy* who is part of the little ring of blogs that includes annieangel and shoelimpy. These are probably all from the same kid or from a group of friends (apparently from Tampa Bay) who like to troll blogs.

*A steerpikepie classic:

One thing about liberals: they are so insipidly moronic and incapable of rational thinking, that they are unable to actually debate the intellectual merits of conservative positions. Seeing as this is the case, the only, and I mean the only resort they have left is to try to attack the character of the conservatives they are debating. This despite the fact that we all know liberals are degenerate, homosexual, lying, atheistical, thieving, embezzling, drunk, stoned, whore-mongering, unpratiotic dead-heads. Where in the hell do they get the hutzpah to challenge the morality and character of conservatives? I mean really, it's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of, beside the fact that liberals exist in the first place.
Carpbasman Email 12.17.05 - 7:42 pm #
Steerpikepie is THE Man

Annie, I love ya. Screw those who would call you a troll, they don't know you like I know you, baby. They don't know you at all. You scare them. You're too real, so real they can almost smell you, they want to touch you and they can't. You drive them nuts, all of them. They can't handle you, you're too much for them, they explode. Only I can handle you. Are you reading this? Do you pay attention? Do you ever think of me, even a little bit? Do you remember what it was like, the good times? I know you remember. Close your eyes, Annie, I'm there.

God Bless the Republic of Texas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home