Sunday, November 27, 2005

What to do?

So I guess it's time for me to get my Master's Degree. I know I should have started this year, but I just have no freaking clue what I want to do. At all. Therefore I can't decide on a school. Any school would be wicked pleased to have Steerpikepie so I can get accepted anywhere really, but I would like to be a resident in the State I will go to school in first cuz it's cheaper so I need to decide where the hell I want to go. Also, I would like to not have to work a crazy amount of hours just to pay my rent, so it would be nice to have a school in an area that isn't killer $$$.

But I have no clue what I want to do. No fucking clue. I am brilliant in so many ways, and interested in tons of things but nothing is really jumping out at me.

Anyone who knows me better than I know myself want to chime in on what it is you could see me doing?

3 Comments:

Blogger Trouble said...

I can see you as a famous writer or someone who does screenwriting for some comedy show like comedy central, for what it's worth. You're a superior mocker and scoffer.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

I can see me doing that too!

Unfortunately I have no idea how to become a famous writer or anything like that. Steerpikepie is a superior mocker and scoffer it is true. I am also quite adept at muckraking.

I wonder how I get an interview with FoxNews? I have absolutely no problem selling out.

9:58 PM  
Blogger AnnieAngel said...

I can see you in a mental institution. Or working for Fox.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home