Sunday, December 18, 2005

Liberal Defeatists

Liberals lately have been pissing me off. Everywhere I go I hear whining and bitching from pansy ass morons who hate Bush so they've decided to hate America too.

War isn't something that is entered into lightly. Do you think Bush just decided to send Americans into harms way for the fun of it? You people are so fucking stupid. You have no idea the pressure and responsiblity in making such a decision. Bush isn't God, he isn't supreme dictator, he's the President and he is doing his job, protecting America.

War is hard, war is ugly and no one likes it. Except it seems these fucking assholes online like Atrios who are actually profitting from the war with their sick ass little blog sites covered in advertising and words like fuck and bullshit.

Ohhhh, Atrios, you are so fucking cool, man. I spent some time today reading your blog. Your posters are great examples of liberal defeatists. And of liberal no brain idiots who don't know what the fuck the real world is like.

Atrios's blog is a shining example of commercial politics. He doesn't give a fuck really, he just lets all the people who think it's cool to Bash bush post on his site and he rakes in cash from ads.

He's rated 8 on Google Page Rank. That means he makes money. He's rated higher than Associated Content. What a great scam.

Too bad I have ethics, not like the fucking liberal hypocrites.

7 Comments:

Blogger AnnieAngel said...

Ah, just let it go. They want to be proles. :)

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yawn. YAAT. HTH. HAND.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

Hey, carpbuttface, why the need to hide your identity?

You were all big and brave talking about me on atrios, digging around and posting my brilliant old pandagon posts, come on now, let's see what you've got, pinko.

Show us your balls, maggot. Show us your big round balls.

What's that? Ain't got none?

Drop and give me twenty limp wrist.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

Hi, Annie. I love you, Annie. All I want for Christmas is you back here where you belong, in my strong Viking arms.

Come back to me, it's lonely here without you. I wander aimlessly from here to there, everywhere seeing your face. I need you. I couldn't admit it before, I admit it now.

You're beautiful, you smell good, you're soft. When I think of how it used to be I feel sick inside. I can't stop thinking about you, Annie, you're killing me, baby.

Come home.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Allen said...

Go fuck yourself with a fiddle, pie.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

I hate you.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a weird blog. I don't know how to take it.

Liberals aren't always whiny Democrats.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home