Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Broads

Women are so easy. For example, this broad on a very stupid board obviously finds herself very attractive. She posts as her avatar a picture of herself she must find comely. I think she looks a bit like a horseface. Even if I didn't, I would say she did because she obviously thinks she doesn't. So how to bug her? Bug her about her looks. Simple. You see, if she really thought she was pretty, me saying that she wasn't would never bother her. However, when I mentioned I didn't find her attractive, it was like the world had ended. She kept going on and on about it hoping that I would take the comment back so she could get back to her fantasy view about reality. In said fantasy view, she is a pretty lady with a beautiful smile and shining hair and everybody loves her just by taking one look. I think she spends too much money chasing her dream of prettiness. I mean she's not ugly, but vanity shows in her face. I hate women like that. She's not the brightest, and it seems to me this type of woman never is. She also seems to prefer the company of men. Most possibly because if she's the only woman there she's the prettiest woman there. Saddest part of the whole thing is by the time her children are grown up enough for her to actually get out of the house again she won't even see her illusion in the mirror anymore because she will be so old. So what has life given her? Or rather what has she allowed life to give her? Extreme vanity and extreme insecurity. Poor thing. In a way.

6 Comments:

Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

Hahahahahaha! If you fo it right, they will even follow you home. ;)

Sorry honey, not my type. LOL!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

You, confident?? The same broad who got so upset over a shoutbox remark that she carried it over to all the threads I was posting on?? Give your head a shake.

You sure don't frighten me sweetcheeks, I could have ammended my style and had you in bed five minutes after meeting you.

You are easy, sugar. Nice to know you followed me here to my lonely meaningless board, hoping to what????? Ummmm......you wouln't have seen what I wrote if you didn't read this crappy board now would you?

You should be ashamed, you are a married woman with kids chasing around steerpikepie who finds you ugly.

It's kinda creepy, I think you should go to your Husband and tell him that you need more attention. You could even get a make-over first.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

I am sure your boyfriend scares people, he must be rather ugly to have settled for you. Seems to have a problem with agression as well, mnaybe you better give him some of that putang so he doesn't kill someone with all those hormones rushing around in his cro-magnon steroid infested fat-ass gut swinging body. Tell him I think he must be a half-fag to marry someone as horse-faced as you.

As for the honor of being on my message board, you will have to register yourself, as you are rather boring and would be no fun for someone else to make fun of, although I will not stop anyone from doing so, I rather doubt anyone would either care to be you, or to read what is written by someone pretending to be you. You just don't matter enough.

As for the email lie, you go on with your bad self. You know you check here everyday, hoping that I will write something about you.

As for women in my life, the Lady Pieces makes you look like a wrung out dish rag and my girlfriend laughed her ass off at your picture. :)

11:39 AM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

FIANCE???!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Well that explains it!! You are such a slut that you have kids out of wedlock and all you can get now is a big fat idiot who hasn't even married your ass yet!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

Wow, someone sure got her tits in an uproar didn't she?

Don't let the door hit you in your ass, if it can fit through the door that is. :) Hehehe.

Nice playing with you, thanks for being perfectly predictable. My thesis just keeps getting better and better :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

And because I know you are reading this still no matter what you claim, Lady Pieces has her own story here, brilliantly written and lovingly done. She also has a private board on the message board, that no one can access but she and I. :)

I am 22, almost 23. :) I am handsome and kind and a very nice boyfrind to my real life girlfriend. (who finds this funy as hell, hi honey) You would fawn over me in RL. And honey, if I wanted you for whatever reason, though it is not likely, you would give yourself to me before you realised what you had done. Dream about me horseface, the next time you screw fat ass :)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home