Saturday, January 29, 2005

Nutbar Liberals

So I was at this site that was infested by liberals whose mothers are probably whores who give free sex to donkeys on Sundays. They don't seem capable of following any kind of conversation, all they want to do is troll good honest conservatives such as myself. I mean these people don't even have jobs, most of them aren't even American. They hate America so much, why don't they shut up about it? If they love Shiites so much why don't they go live in Shiitesylvania? See how they like it there. Let's all go marching around whacking ourselves in the face with machetes, that sounds like a perfectly sane thing to me.

Another thing. Why do they hate Christ so much? They bring every topic back to their hate of Christ. What did Christ ever do to them besides die on a cross for their filthy sins? Talk about gratitude, and I thought liberals were supposed to be the compassionate ones.

6 Comments:

Blogger Phracktivist said...

give me a break. trolling on BNet wasn't good enough so now you have to start a troll blog? Kid, you've got it pretty bad if you really require this much attention. Your spin is pathetic, your propaganda is unfactual, and your words are laced with lies. Great job there kiddo!

ps - did you forget that every time you lump liberals together, that you are insulting Pieces? What a great friend!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

You are the pathetic one coming over here with a fake name to troll my blog. I mean, what is it like to be as pathetic as you, I wonder as I read your post and I think to myself thank God I will never find out. You Liberal idiot types (which does not include the lovely pieces) are so funny to watch lose your minds, you have no coherant points to make all you do is froth at the mouth and throw around insults because you are crybabies because you were all too stoned on Election Day to get off your fat asses and vote. Loosers.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Phracktivist said...

A fake name? Oh boy, someone isn't as smart as they think they are.
I don't get stoned thanks. But I think that maybe you need to put down the pipe and open your eyes because the rediculous propaganda you spew is false.
Divide divide divide. Keep it up! We're already on the verge of a civil war thanks to morons like you that choose to demonise an apposing political party.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

All you liberals do is spin spin spin. And insult. You don't have an original thought in your head, do you little buddy?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Phracktivist said...

You may want to just take your own advice. Unlike you, I can actually back my claims up with proof. Whereas you just bastardise a group of people on grounds that aren't even true. Good one smart guy! Keep being a lemming.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Steer Pike Pie said...

I bastardized no one! You liberal sodomistical son of a whore!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home